Thursday 23 June 2016

Chinese vegetable samosa Recipe

Hey everyone,
I have started my new food channel
so this idea came to me as i'm always passionate about food and cooking a
 so i'm trying , exploring and experimenting with new things so please do watch my videos and i hope you like it :)




fingers crossed, do give it a try 

Chinese vegetable Samosa recipe 

   

Ingredients :


  • chopped garlic , ginger 
  • cup of chopped capsicum 
  • onions 
  • coriander 
  • smashed potatoes  
  • schezwan chutney (available in the market )
  •  soya sauce 
  • samosa patti
these are the things you will require to make chinese samosa for complete recipe watch the above video 

link to my channel (Sizzling Recipes ) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX0XaxTXGnpFByAe6ZLd9Xg

ps; guys please do me your feedback and let me know how is it this is the first i'm trying please do watch the video and do try the recipe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment